Call For Papers – Information Services & Use
ISSN 0167-5265 (print)
ISSN 1875-8789 (online)
* Special Theme: Analyzing the dynamics of information and knowledge
* Deadline for submission: August 21, 2015.
* Notification to authors: August 25, 2015.
* Camera ready versions: August 28, 2015.
The journal is published by IOS Press and is available online open access. Information Services & Use is a peer reviewed information and information technology oriented publication that aims at leaders in information management and applications. It publishes research in fields such as: online systems, offline systems, electronic publishing, library automation, education and training, and telecommunications.
The journal is Abstracted/Indexed in ACM Digital Library, Computer Abstracts, Computer Literature Index, CPX, DBLP Bibliography Server, EBSCO database, Educational Research Abstracts, Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA) initiative, Google Scholar, Information Science & Technology Abstracts (ISTA), Inspec IET, Internet & Personal Computing
Abstracts (IPCA) and Ulrich’s Periodicals
The special theme of this issue will focus on topics related to data visualisation, knowledge management, data curation and navigation of knowledge spaces, including (but not limited to) research on concepts, design and practical applications of technologies; case studies and
exploratory studies on data visualisation and knowledge management; and evaluations of systems and tools.
This issue will be published open access in Autumn 2015.
1. Authors have to follow the IOS Press instructions and tools (please
for further information)
2. The articles are limited to 12 pages. The manuscripts must be original material that has not been published, and is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
3. The manuscripts should be either in Word or RTF format. Any figures used in the contributions would be required separately in a graphic format (gif or jpeg). The figures should also be embedded in the text at appropriate places.
4. Please submit the manuscripts at the following URL: