The second annual meeting of Action will take a place at Piraeus Bank Conference Centre, Thessaloniki, Greece, from Monday, 24 November until Wednesday, 26 November, 2014. A management committee meeting will also be held within this period.
The COST Action TD1210 seeks to promotion scientific collaboration and exchange between information professionals, sociologists, physicists, digital humanities scholars and computer scientists on the problems of data mining and data curation in collections. The main objective is advancing the analysis of large knowledge spaces and systems that organize and order them. Detail description of the project can be found here.
Themes of this Cost action addressed at the annual meeting are divided in Working Groups (WG):
- Phenomenology of knowledge spaces
- Theory of knowledge spaces
- Visual analytics of knowledge spaces – knowledge maps
- Data curation and navigation based on knowledge maps
- Call for Papers
- Program Committee (same as 2013)
- Invited Speakers
- List of Participants
- Conference Photos (@FlickrKNOWeSCAPE2014)
- Organizing Committee